To work with Young People to equip them with the necessary life skills to PREPARE them to seize positive life OPPORTUNITIES,
To work with community organisations and employers to create OPPORTUNITIES for young people to enter sustainable Education, Training and Employment.
Our programme is based on a proven model, developed in the United Kingdom by Dallaglio RugbyWorks. We have entered into an agreement with Dallaglio Rugbyworks to share information that will help replicate the successful programme in Western Australia.
The Western Australian Education Support Principals and Administrators Association (WAESPAA) is a professional association representing the interests of the Education Support sector in all schools. WAESPAA is formally recognised by Government, the Department of Education and the School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCASA).
The purposes of the Association are:
- to promote the role and status of education support administrators;
- to advocate for a range of educational services for students with disabilities;
- to promote the professional development of education support administrators and key personnel;
- to promote research and excellence in education support;
- to liaise with other organisations whose views and activities affect the development and standing of education support services and facilities;
- to provide a forum for the development of policies and exchange of ideas that relate to students and staff in education support; and,
- to promote, whether directly or by way of joint membership agreements with other associations, the interests of education support administrators.